Guaranteed Tooth Extraction - Same Day Treatment
We understand that tooth pain can be unbearable and waiting is not an option. That’s why we guarantee same-day tooth extraction services to provide you with immediate relief.
Our Extraction Services and Pricing
Simple Tooth Extraction: This category typically includes the removal of teeth that are visible in the mouth and do not require surgical procedures. These are straightforward extractions, often involving teeth that are fully erupted and have simple root structures.
Intermediate Tooth Extraction: This involves slightly more complex procedures than simple extractions. It might include the removal of teeth that have broken at the gum line or have not fully erupted, like partially erupted wisdom teeth. The process might require sectioning the tooth or removing some overlying bone.
Complex Tooth Extraction: Complex extractions are the most involved and typically include surgical procedures. This might involve the removal of impacted teeth, like impacted wisdom teeth, or teeth with complicated root structures. These extractions usually require incisions, removal of bone, and possibly the sectioning of the tooth into multiple parts for easier removal.
Why Choose ParishDental?
• Experienced and Compassionate Team
• State-of-the-Art Facilities
• Patient-Centric Approach
• Affordable and Transparent Pricing
Post-operative instructions after a tooth extraction
Post-operative instructions after a tooth extraction are crucial for a smooth recovery and to minimize the risk of complications. Here's a general guide, but remember to follow any specific instructions given by your dentist or oral surgeon:
• Bleeding Management:
- Use over-the-counter pain relievers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen as directed.
- If prescribed pain medication, take as instructed.
• Swelling and Bruising :
- Apply an ice pack to the cheek near the extraction site for 10 minutes on, then 10 minutes off, during the first 24 hours.
- Relax for at least 24 hours after the extraction.
- Avoid strenuous activities for 2-3 days to reduce bleeding and help the healing process.
• Oral Hygiene::
- Do not rinse your mouth for the first 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, gently rinse with warm salt water (1/2 teaspoon of salt in a cup of water) after meals and before bed.
• Bleeding Management:
- Bite on a gauze pad firmly for 30-60 minutes after the extraction.
- If bleeding continues, replace the gauze and bite down for another 30 minutes.
• Eating and Drinking:
- Start with soft foods and liquids
- Avoid using a straw for the first few days to prevent dislodging the blood clot.
- Avoid hot liquids and alcoholic beverages in the first 24 hours.
- Avoid smoking for as long as possible after the extraction, ideally for at least 48 hours.
• Protect the Clot:
- Avoid spitting or rinsing forcefully.
- Chew on the opposite side of your mouth.s.
- Take any prescribed antibiotics as directed to prevent infection.
- Keep any follow-up appointments with your dentist or oral surgeon.
• Watch for Complications:
- Look out for signs of infection like fever, severe pain, or swelling that worsens after a few days. Also, be aware of dry socket, a condition where the blood clot fails to develop or is dislodged, leading to delayed healing.
Remember, these are general guidelines. Always adhere to the specific instructions given by your healthcare provider, as they may have additional or different recommendations based on your individual case and health history.
Book Your Appointment Today
Don’t let tooth pain hold you back. Contact ParishDental now for a consultation and experience swift, professional care that puts your needs first.
Frequently Asked Questions
Clear Aligners offer an excellent alternative to traditional braces, providing a discreet, convenient, and effective way to achieve a beautiful smile. With technological advancements in the field of orthodontics, clear aligners are set to become the future of invisible teeth straightening.
Ready to take control of your dental health? Contact us to book your appointment today!